A False Spring


Is an accurate description to spring where I live. Mother Nature likes to toy with humanity's inner clock by raising and dropping temperatures at her whim. Add Daylight Savings to this and you get one messed up population.

Spring Break is in one week. 
My plans are to go skiing, look posh, get some sleep, and blog. 
I hope that this title does not reflect E. Hemingway's short story and end in broken relationships. Spring is the time of romance and rekindling. Or, if it is a false one, a time of false romance. 

2 comments:

JoJo said...

I heart pugnacious skiing.
And I heart u.
signed,
your adoring fans on the web

windy said...

pugnacious, i have enjoyed reading your blog. you and jojo are beginning to inspire me to begin my own. we will see.
BTW, give me a ring next time you do not have anyone to go to the classen grill with you. i would love to go.
xo,
windy

Copyright © 2008 - Pugnacious Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template