Purpose Statement

Here is my purpose statement:

To bring you into my tumultuous life to experience the changes a young woman makes. 

Thus, here is my latest episode:
How do you quit your first job? Easy. You write a polite letter to your boss/principal explaining that you will not be joining the faculty for the next academic year. The hard part is--actually talking to him and listening to how he takes it. Not to get too gory, but he took it pretty well and said he wanted to help me find my next job. 

Now the hard part--what do I do now? I guess I need to look on Monster.com or read the newspaper. Maybe I need to check out these cities if I want to get out of the big OK. Who knows! Any suggestions?

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Pugnacious Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template