Video

I am sure my generation will kill me--but I am not a fan of YouTube. It has SO many amatuer vids and I would never be able to find what I am looking for. Okay, I am bitching, but the only great thing about YouTube is the pirated t.v. shows and music videos. I never sit down and think, "I'm going to watch YouTube." I have too many better things to do.


What I do heart is I Hate Young People. I found this site from The Medium which is another blog I heart. IHYP documents New Yorkers' views on several different topics. I like the videos because they are artful AND feel professional. They cull the crap and produce just the good stuff.

I am thinking about showing "N-word" if I teach To Kill A Mockingbird next year. I feel like it would be a great discussions starter.

Update: I've changed my attitude towards YouTube. While I still do not think, I'm going to sit and watch YouTube, I think it plays a very valuable role.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Pugnacious Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template