What I Want Now

A quick list of what I want now:

  • a dark tan with no skin cancer. Oh wait. You get that from a spray machine.
  • white teeth. Totally achievable if I stopped drinking delish red wine. Sounds attainable. Harder than it sounds. Swapped a Corona tonight.
  • someone to plan the rest of the wedding for me. Again, I should have invested in someone who does that for a living. Or just taken the money and run. That's a warning to all you single ladies. Think before you plan.
  • finally--a trip to San Francisco. That I get in six weeks. I want it now though.
That's all. Loves ya.

Sarah

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just ordered this new "body glow." It should be delivered by July 24--I will let you know if it works!

Copyright © 2008 - Pugnacious Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template