Videos in the Classroom


All throughout high school--even middle school--all I ever wished for was to watch a video in class. Sometimes I was disappointed with the results, but mostly I found whatever we watched was interesting. 

There was a point in high school where the only two videos shown during sub-days were Shrek and Remember the Titans. I would inwardly moan every time the sub would pull out one of those videos. The historical videos were my favorite--that is the inner nerd. 
So, to buck the sub has the video trend, I am showing a vocab Quack video tomorrow! It is a combo of old movies and funky sat words. 
Also, I am looking forward to leaving West Side Story for my students to watch. The thought of the Sharks and Jets snapping and pirouetting across the sound stage impersonating NYC sends chills up mine spine. Equally, the thought of my students enduring such a movie makes me smile. 
I hope they enjoy. 

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Pugnacious Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template