Pet Names


Right now, I wish I had a pet name. Something cute and cuddly, like "kitten" or "bunny" or even "monkey."


I just finished watching The Bachelor: London Calling Season Finale--which I do not normally watch but it sucked me in like any other season finale where a sexy specimen (undetermined whether they are there for 'love' or publicity) gets selected from a cattle call of similar qualified applicants. 

And the guy called his love, "monkey," with that British accent--in Texas it would be called a twang. 

Why cannot bf have a pet name for me? I wonder, as I imagine him calling me his monkey or kitten or bunny. But I remember, he already has a pet name for me: the Solomonster.

Not cute. Not cuddly. But was I ever any of those things?

Nope. 

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Pugnacious Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template