NYC Wendy's Chili


That's right. NYC Wendy's Chili has made up my mind that I must live in the South.


My mother always got the hearty blend of beans and ground beef. She claimed it was healthy. Later in my teen years, I started to see her point. Delish. Filling. And best of all--no white carbs.

I was starving Tuesday. Mark--my precious building mate who is a full blood, All-American male who is always hungry--stopped by my desk and offered to go get lunch at Wendy's with me. Automatically, I started craving Wendy's Chili.

After ordering a classic Wendy's meal--large chili, medium fries (hey, I can't always be healthy) and a chocolate frosty (did I mention I felt low on calcium?)--I settled down to chow down on some hearty chili. I was disappointed.

Much to my chagrin, the chili turned out to be a watery, sad version of Wendy's chili! I lamented over the fact that NYC does not know how to make Wendy's chili. Nearly tearful for the thick chili of my childhood. And I decided.

I need to live in the South. Perhaps Dallas.

A girl needs to have direction in her life. And I am feeling like I need to pick a geographic area to find a job since this internship is ending soon. With food always on my mind, I can think of no better place to settle down right now. 

All because of watery Wendy's Chili. 

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Pugnacious Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template