New York Fashion Week

I should be finding a photographer, securing hotel rooms, discovering a reception band, and sending save the dates.


I'm not.

Instead, I'm glued to #nyfw. It is like I'm there with @CutBlog, @MarieClaire, @Booth1 and @Nordstroms. And I'm finding more fashion lovers by simply searching #nyfw in twitter search. The much anticipated Marc Jacobs' show must be amazing with the crazy hair, make and sholder pads. I've yet to see anything. The blogs don't have photos. But by piecing together a few spectators tweets, I know that what the runways are like. Models have fallen and there has been a crying out for shorter shoes. In a very PETA sort of way.

Either way. "I Die" for DVF and Marc and all the others. 

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Pugnacious Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template