Valentine's Day and engagement

I first met Aaron in a dorm room. I was dating someone else, and wasn't looking for a new lovah. And I might have been a tad bitchy.


I was reintroduced to him at a singles Valentine's Day party. I knew I immediately liked him. And started to flirt. He just thought I was weird. And wondered why I kept sliding down towards him on the couch. He kept moving farther away. Damn him.


I finally caught him. Five years later we still are spending Valentine's Day together. But I think this year we will be mutually flirting. And spending time with my favorite.


Now I need to figure out what I'm wearing. At least my heart will be on my sleeve. Or on my hand. In the form of a ring. Okay that was a tad cheesy.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Pugnacious Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template